Frequently Asked Questions
- We make money by donations from our users through a service called Buy Me a Coffee. If you like what we do and want to donate to help with development costs, you can visit our Buy Me a Coffee page.
- Your profile picture is managed by Gravatar . It is linked to your email address or your last known IP address. If you do not have a Gravatar account tied to your email you are given a default randomized profile picture.
- To change your profile picture, you need to make a Gravatar account with the same email address you used to sign up for Campus Gaming Network. Once you have created a Gravatar account you can upload a profile picture there and it will automatically be used on Campus Gaming Network and any other website that uses the Gravatar service.
- Will you allow uploading of profile pictures without Gravatar?
- Maybe sometime in the future, but for right now, to keep costs down we are taking advantage of their service.
- Our list of games comes from the Internet Games Database (IGDB)
- You would need to take that up with the Internet Games Database (IGDB), we have no control over that.
- Not currently, but we plan to develop a native mobile app for both iOS and Android in the future.
- You can email us at email@example.com, join our Discord, or open an issue on our GitHub. We will try to reach back and look into the issue as soon as we can.